Comprehensive Flow Analysis Services
The CFA tool is available through the Environmental Risk Assessment Management System (eRAMS) website. eRAMS facilitates GIS data manipulation, visualization, and preparation of input information for models lik CFA. The Cloud Services Innovation Platform (CSIP) to manages services supporting the analyses within CFA.
Notes about Data Sources:
- All Data sources are accessed through the csip-lib-water library
- USGS Data extracted from the National Water Information System (NWIS) by encoded url (i.e. station id, begin/end dates, parameter type): https://help.waterdata.usgs.gov/faq/automated-retrievals
- STORET Data extracted from the Water Quality Data Portal (by the National Water Quality Monitoring Council) Web Services: https://www.waterqualitydata.us/webservices_documentation/
- CDWR Data extracted from the Colorado Decision Support System (CDSS) REST Services: http://dnrweb.state.co.us/dwr/dwrapiservice/help#TechInfoHelp&#All&#gettingstarted&#jsonxml
- CDSN Data extracted from the Colorado Data Sharing Network (http://www.coloradowaterdata.org/) AWQMS web services: http://awqms.org/node/2
- Further information is available at: http://onewatersolutions.com/our-software/tools/water-quality/
Comprehensive Flow Analysis (CFA) mod... Last modified: Jan 08 2018 by odavid Totally found 13 records.
found 13 records